Thursday, February 3, 2011

We go together like bread and butter

Happy Halloween!!!
A little late (considering this post was made on January....I mean February 3rd...crap...sorry. I have been busy. Like REALLY busy.) but late is better than never.

Stephen and I had quite a hard time deciding what we were going to be for Halloween. I was determined to be comfortable. He was determined to have us go as a pair. (You know like Lucy and Ricky, Oreos and Milk) But we were both determined to be clever. So without any further ado, Let me introduce

Spaghetti Man!!!!

and his beautiful companion.... Prego Sauce!!! Get it? Prego...I'm Prego!!! (for all those who might not know prego is slang for pregnant) Clever huh?

We go together so well!!! Spaghetti, sauce and our really big meatball!

1 comment:

  1. you must have been too big to download b/c all i can see is your heads!

    ReplyDelete