Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And we're off....

To the hospital that is. My blood pressure was incredibly elevated on Sunday the 28th of November. WAY elevated! It was something like 169/92. My doctor had told us to go to the hospital if it registered anything over 150/80. I think I was preclamtic checking into the hospital(even though no one told me so). So off we went to the hospital. This is the final picture in real people clothes before giving birth to my baby girl. I love it. It looks like I stuffed a pillow under my shirt.These pictures probably aren't are best. You've got 2 ultra nervous first time parents that didn't even have a bag packed yet. (Give me a break on that. I had just moved.) Poor ole Stephen had to deal with a highly emotional pregnant woman who kept freaking out and crying spontaneously. He is my rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment