Friday, February 4, 2011

A Shower of Blessings

So I kinda messed up the order of pictures I wanted to put in. But I wanted to make sure these got in. So....Here we go with the family first. We are bubbling over with excitement!
The proud Montgomery aunts.The grandmothers all matchy- matchy.

Since I moved to Montgomery, I have been so welcomed and felt so loved. The women in my ward threw a baby shower for me. It was wonderful and can't say thanks enough for all those who came and put on the shower. I'm so grateful for the hostesses. I don't know how it happened (with my mom being the paparazzi and all) but I didn't a picture of them. But everything was splendid! These are some pictures from my shower. Hannah got so many wonderful gifts! She got tons of what girls want most .... clothes!I'm a very big girl in this picture. (That only got bigger. MUCH bigger)
The measurement was..... large... like beached whale big. These are some of the guests that came and celebrated the me and family.

Thank you so much Sister Pinter for hosting!

My mom gave me the cutest present at the shower. Hannah is the first girl out of her 6 grandchildren. With every grandchild she has had she has gone and bought both boy and girl outfits for the baby. With every family pregnancy, another little girl outfit has been put on the shelf....until now. Hannah is the first girl of our family. So she inherited all the little girl outfits. Check out the wrapping paper. It has all my little nephews names on them. So cute! I absolutely love them!

And this is what she got Hannah to begin with. I'll wear it for now. (It'll take a few years for her to grow into it anyway) Thanks mom you're the best!!!!

1 comment:

  1. im sorry. i can't help but laugh at how behind in posting you are!! hehehe i love it!

    ReplyDelete