Time is flying by!
My little princess is 18 months (and some extra days)
This is her and granddad. They share the same birthday so they will share a birthday cake until Hannah wants a Fancy Nancy or Minnie Mouse birthday cake. On second thought, Granddad would still love to share a cake like that.
(Why isn't this picture acting like it should? Don't you know that I don't have time, patience or knowledge to fix you? Whatever blogger. You win)
She is our little doll. Hannah has such a little personality.
I used to laugh and totally blow it off when people would call her the "boss." She lives up to the title completely. My Mom says on a scale of 1 to 10 she only has a 1 and a 10. Hannah could be just doing her thing then you could look cross-eyed at her and she's at the 10 mark and you'd see steam come out of her ears.
We have had an amazing, wonderful 18 months with just Hannah. But, times are just about to change for us. I will miss it terribly. I have learned so much from her and have enjoyed seeing her develop and grow.
Despite the picture, we're not potty training yet. Hopefully very soon, once we get settled back into "normal" life. She just really likes her froggy potty.
Things we love about Hannah:
1. The way she runs to the door when she hears Daddy come home
2. How she sticks out her tongue when she wants to eat something
3. As we sing Popcorn Popping, she does all the signs to the song.
4. She waves and blows kisses to everyone. (at a safe distance)
5. When she pats our back.
6. Loves anything to do with water. So I usually have a companion to take a shower with.
7. Always wants to put on her shoes or ours.
8. When she blows raspberries on us.
9. When she watches Mickey Mouse, she'll answer all of Mickey's questions with authority.
10. Folding her arms and kneeling for prayer.
11. Getting up in the morning involves emptying out all her "friends" first. Then she can get out. Like a good captian of any boat, she's the last to abandon ship.
12. Her big helper attitude. Wants to help sweep and vacuum every time.
13. If I need a nap and put on the tv for her. She'll come and check on me every commercial break.
14. Her running waddle. Those little hips going left to right so fast crack me up.
15. When she dances. HILARIOUS!
16. Her smile is contagious
17. When she wants something she points and grunts. When we get the thing she wants it turns into a gaping open mouth and a furious head shake.
18. That she is Hannah. We can't get enough of her love.
You'll be a great big sister Angel!
WE LOVE YOU!