Monday, June 4, 2012

A babymoon and a birthday

This might have happened a few months ago BUT it can NOT be over looked. It was my birthday and it was nothing short of AWESOME!!!

Stephen took me to Atlanta for an amazing dinner and a baseball game.
We went to Fogo de Chao. If you ever have an opportunity to go TAKE IT.
It's a Brazilian steak house. All you can eat (music to a pregnant woman's ears)
The "gaucho" chefs come to your table offering you their grilled meat.
AMAZING!!! That's all I can say.... Amazing!
When we came in, they wished me Happy Birthday.
I thought that was odd, we had just walked in. How did they know?
My Stephen, my wonderful and amazing Stephen had called them before to tell them it was my birthday and requested the best table.
 Who does that???
 THE most thoughtful man in the world!
Stephen McKay NeSmith Jr.
I also scored this amazing HUGE cheesecake. Delicious!
So after a wonderful evening at dinner, we went to our hotel.
Guess what I found?
A cake.... for me
I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!
He called the hotel and told them it was my birthday.
What a sweet heart!
The next morning, unfortunately, he had to go to immigration court. So we weren't able to sleep in. Poor guy! But it didn't take long though.
After hitting up Waffle House, we went to the Braves game.
It rained off and on but it was a great game!
There were a ton of hits and lots of action.
Like foul balls.
This is ours.
 We were sitting RIGHT by the ball boy and when we were walking in Stephen said something  like "Hey my wife is pregnant. She'd love to get a ball."
So who got the first foul ball.... Sweet little Sarah Grace.
What an awesome daddy!!!
What an awesome day!!!
Just for the record I married the best man ever!

Thanks Stephen for making ever day full of wonderful memories!

2 comments:

  1. awesome! Glad you were able to have such a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for a name! will you call her sarah? sarah grace? grace? gracie? peanut? diva?

    ReplyDelete