Tuesday, February 22, 2011

And so this is Christmas

Merry Christmas from the NeSmith's!!! This Christmas was such a whirlwind. It came in went so quickly. (As you can probably tell from the delay in this post.) I think from the picture you can tell we are a little sleep deprived and just trying to make it through the day. In order for us to get each other gifts this year, let me tell you how we shopped. It consisted of one of us in the car driving Hannah around the Target parking lot while the other went inside for a supermarket sweep.
Hannah and Santa!
Christmas stockings that are not quite done. (So I guess strictly speaking our stockings are plastic bags.)
Here's the loot!
Hannah got the hookup. (Too bad some of them aren't age appropriate yet.)
This was such a WONDERFUL Christmas!!! We have been so blessed. Even 2 months since then, I still cry over how grateful I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment