Friday, September 2, 2011

Little Lady at 9 months!

A few weeks ago when I visited my mom for her birthday, I got to visit my best friend from high school. It just so happens that Ashley had a baby about 3 weeks after Hannah was born.


I remember the day that I told her I was pregnant. My sister in-law had her bridal shower at my house and Ashley came. After the shower, I told Ashley I wanted to show her something. I took her to my bathroom and showed her the positive sign. Then she said, "Rachel, I have something to tell you too. I'm pregnant." We laughed. I cried. I jumped and squealed. (Ashley, is way to calm to do that.) That little baby of Ashley's had been prayed for a long time and I was so glad that sweet baby was on her way. Madeline is a precious little girl.


I look forward to more visits with her and Ashley as our sweet little babies grow up. Ashley, is also a budding photographer. She took a couple of impromptu pictures with Hannah. This is the link www.ashleyannphotos.blogspot.com/2011/08/rachel-and-hannah.html . The pictures are so cute and a big thanks to Ashley. I just wish she had been in something cuter, not a crusty onesie. At least I had a bow in her hair. But, Ashley inspired me to dress my baby up and take a million pictures of her for her 9 month birthday and hope a couple turn out well. So obviously they are not as good as Ashley's but these aren't so bad.
It's amazing to me how she grew in to that from this so quickly.

These past 9 months have been wonderful! Stephen and I just laugh because it is so much fun to watch her. She'll crawl to the window, pull herself up and look out start banging on the window and bounce a little bit. Then she'll crawl under the chair onto the fireplace to her books and proceed to pull every book out of her basket without even looking at the cover. Then she'll crawl over to the toy chest pull herself up and see what she can see then plops down and heads for the couch. She pulls herself up and walks herself along side it. She has a great time and talks to herself the entire time.


This past month has been my favorite month. She is

starting to crawl

pulling herself up

got her first tooth

SUPER cuddly

talking to herself

a self entertainer
putting everything in her mouth

enjoys things that light up, make a sound or flashes

(that means cameras, phones, TVs and computers)

she loves to eat green beans, and leaves

and her favorite places to be are outside or in mommy's arms.

I saw a sign recently (adapted for Hannah) She is the beat of my heart. The pulse in my veins and the energy of my soul. She is my child.

3 comments:

  1. Great job Rachel. I love the picture of Hannah in the chair! And what a pretty dress. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think those are awesome pictures. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete