Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Papaw Pants and other funnies

All of these pictures that I have ***meant*** to blog about. Hannah just keeps me on my toes, so not all my ***mean to's*** happen. I always think that an image can speak a thousand words. I hope that you enjoy the adventures of Hannah Cate the Great.Yes, so sweet, sleeping baby on daddy's shoulder. But, if you're a NeSmith, you might recognize a family trait. Papaw had a "look", the pull your britches up to your armpits look. Helping me sort the laundry.

Trying to push through. She can make it through.

Spit up on the forehead.

Going for a walk


Oral hygiene is very important.

This is a fairly common look in our house. I just hope she hasn't swallowed any.

My all time favorite. Helping Mom with the tomatoes.

2 comments:

  1. i love the spit up on the forehead pic. can't wait to see y'all this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them ALL. Can't wait to see you this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete