Monday, August 15, 2011

Buck up and Do it!!!

The Barnes Boys! While at the beach, Hannah got to spend some quality time with her Tennessee cousins. She LOVED them. I had never seen her so entertained. Here are just a few pictures from the week. Just as a reminder, it's like pulling teeth to get 3 kids picture perfect. So after about 10 shots of the same thing, these were the best.




Jackson was great with Hannah. I asked him to play with her so I could get something down with out her. Like a champ, he goes over and beyond what I needed. He gets out every toy I brought (and just like first mom style, I had brought no less than a gagillion) and dumps them in her lap.


Yeah, that's all 26 letters of the alphabet on her lap among other toys.


Can't you just hear him. "Hannah needs to have the letter 'N'" I love that kid!




Hannah is so lucky to have so many cool cousins. She has requested that the next time a beach trip comes around, she wants a girl cousin to talk about the latest fashion trends from Carters, Janie and Jack and Crewcuts. Hint Hint!

No comments:

Post a Comment