Friday, September 23, 2011

A Reason to Wean

So do you remember a couple of blogs ago when I said that Hannah had her first tooth? I tried so hard to get a picture. It just wasn't happening though. Hannah's the boss around here and what she says goes. She refused to cooperate (not that she knew what I was trying to do). I ended out with a ton of pictures like this.and this. By the end of our bazillion photoshoots to get a shot at the pearly whites,
mother and baby looked something like this. These little teethy have been in for a month and still no good shots of the bottom teeth.

But like I said, Hannah's the boss around these parts. She'll show 'em when she is good and ready. She's so obliging.

F.Y.I to anyone who is wondering. Those chompers can do some damage.

1 comment:

  1. Whew! I was worried about what those pictures were going to be! Get some Vitamin E oil. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete