Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Braves Opening Weekend

This past Saturday we were able to go to the season opener for the Atlanta Braves. I had a great time. It was Hannah's first baseball game. I think she had fun. She ate the first inning then snoozed through the 3rd to 5th innings then had a stroller ride 6th to the 9th inning. How can you not have fun when you get to eat, sleep and have a stroller ride? I think we were fairly "Brave" parents for taking a 4 month old out to the ballpark. (Get it? BRAVE, you know like the Atlanta BRAVES. Ha ha. I crack myself up) (Are my sunglasses to big for me? I think I look kinda bug eyed. I guess it doesn't matter, I'm sure I will be embarrassed of them in 10 years.)
My dad and the babe. I spent so much time dreaming what she would wear. I was determined that she would be the cutest baby at the park. She wore her way cute overalls for all of like 45 minutes. I'm glad I got at least one picture of her in her overalls. After ditching the overalls, she was still the cutest baby, just now in a slobber soaked onesie, that's just how she rolls.
La Familia.

I wish I got to spend more time with them.
The Sleepy Head. What a great day!!! (Well except for the whole Bravos not winning)

(Oh, and don't forget to ask Stephen why he didn't catch the foul ball)

1 comment:

  1. LeGrand said there was no excuse for Stephen not catching that foul ball. Was there really a reason Stephen?
    Wish I could have been there. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete