Wednesday, June 29, 2011

HAPPY 6 and 666 months on your 7 and 667 birthday!

Hmm, I'm a little late in blogging about this. But a little late is ok. So, did you know that Grandpa NeSmith and little Hannah share the same birthday? They do. Hannah is growing SO fast. She has packed on 9 lbs and grown 5 3/4 of an inch in the past 6 monthes. Grandpa is basically staying the same. I don't think he has gotten any taller or gained any weight. I think he already knew how to sit up and blow bubbles with his mouth too. I'm sure he has grown up in some kind of way over the past six months. I guess it's just more obvious what Hannah has learned.


Here are a couple pictures of their 6 month and 666 month birthday party. We swam and ate a yummy chocolate crooked cake



See the little chocolate on her lip? Daddy let her have a wee little taste.

Not sure if she liked the cake but she LOVED the cantelope. Just like her daddy. Happy 1/2 Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment