Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Daddy to my Darling!

From the beginning there was nothing but love.He was so cute our first month of marriage begging me to take a pregnancy test WAY before a test would read positive. He just MELTED when he found out the baby would be a little girl.


So proud the first time he got peed on.

She almost fell off my lap last week because she got SO EXCITED to see her daddy walk in the room.

There is a Daddy Daughter love there.

Hannah's a lucky girl to have him as a papa.

My heart is full of love for these two!

My BFFs
We weren't able to celebrate Daddy Day properly because we were out of town. Poor Stephen had left over funeral potatoes for breakfast that his wife ate half of them. Poor thing! I promise to do better next year. I love love love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment