Friday, March 4, 2011

Scottie Bo Bottie Bids us Adieu

The BOYturns servant of the Lord.
ELDER NESMITH
This is the night that Scott changed his name to Elder NeSmith. The name suits him well. Elder NeSmith reported to the MTC on January 19th, 2010. I loved being able to attend his setting apart. Speaking from experience, there is no better church calling than that of a missionary. I'm starting to cry so.... to sum it up. We are so thrilled to have a missionary out, especially one that has the caliber of Scott. THRILLED!

I definitely have times that I miss him. But then I suck it up because I know he doesn't miss me. Well, he might miss me a little. (But, I really don't think so) There is no other place I would rather him be right now.

These are just some of the pictures from the airport.




Scott left with another missionary from our stake.
We'll be seeing you soon!
I didn't have any family pictures from the day he left. So I decided to show what Scott will be (hopefully) wearing a lot on his mission.
Happy Baptizing Elder NeSmith!
(By the way, I always call Scott Scottie Bo Bottie in my head. Hence the title if anyone was wondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment