Monday, March 14, 2011

A Blessed Year!

On March 12th, we celebrated our first wedding anniversary. (sigh) What a wonderful year. (sigh) It has been the best decision of my life. I'm so grateful for every minute. He has kept me calm in my moments of terror and panic. Laughed at my quirky behaviors. Dreamed with me as we think of the years to come. Listened sympathetically to my fears. Encouraged me to become the woman I want. Reassured me that I'm already everything he wants. My love increases for him daily. Here's to a wonderful year that has passed and to another one in the works! The day it beganSaying hey to Heyward. (Thanks Jason for the wedding gift!)
April showers bring November babiesIn May, we support the institution of marriage and families. Congrats Lance and Katie.

June baby bumps appear
July, the perfect season for red raspberries

(Oops, I missed August. It was a fabulous month too!)
September, Law students become Lawyers

Spaghetti man and his sidekicks, Prego and little meatball, put evildoers in to hiding on Halloween.

Two becomes three in November

December, Hanging out it hospitals
Ringing in the new year with the lovely Hannah Cate.

Upper level love.
We've had quite a year. After,
1 Baby
2 Moves
12 lightening fast months
15+ doctor visits
80 + pounds
100+ interrupted night sleeps
400 thank you notes
364 days (in this picture), I'm still madly in love with this man!
Happy Anniversary Bestie!

No comments:

Post a Comment