Sunday, April 8, 2018

Happy Easter





Happy Easter!!!
Oh what a great day!
I know that my Redeemer lives! What comfort this sweet sentence gives!
I am so grateful that Christ overcame the grave and allows me the opportunity to be with my beloved family forever. I stand in awe that he would think of me as He sank to the depths of despair. He did for me what I could never do for myself. He saved me, but also the most important little precious people in my life. They are not to a maturity level to understand much about the Atonement yet. I hope that I can teach them so that they will desire to know Him and want to walk with Him.

We want this day to stand out.
These little kiddos had a visit from the bunny.



 These kids had an amazing egg hunt at Grandma Cathy's. They came away with SO much candy




No comments:

Post a Comment