Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A Re boot.

It was our anniversary this past week.
It has been 8 wonderful years of marriage with the addition of 4 wonderful children.
I pulled up the blog thinking I would show the kids a little about our wedding day.
My first entry was about how I am writing this for me and our family and no one else.
It is like our family journal.
There is so many new technology advancements and new social platforms, that I abandoned really what I loved the most. So, I'm going to  TRY  and see if I can breath a little life into it.
Because these are the days that I can't ever get back.
Toothless grins grow teeth.
Baby rolls turn into long legs
Mom's braids and ponytails are going to be replaced by new fads and fashion.
Here the days are LOOOONG but the weeks fly by.

So, here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment