Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's the BIG ONE!

Sweet Sarah turned 1 on June 15.
Isn't she the cutest?
This is her on her real birthday.
 Daddy was out of town most of the day on her birthday so we held our family party a few days later.
 Sarah had a great time watching Hannah open her presents.
 Giving sippy cups as a present might not have been the best idea.
This girl was upset she didn't have her juicy juice in there.
 
 I hung up some pictures of Sarah, thinking that I had pictures through her life.
I was wrong I hadn't developed any pictures since she was a newborn.
 Happy Birthday to you sweet Sarah. Blow hard!
 (Sneaky Hannah taking a little pinch.)

 
 
I was a little proud of this. Having a one and 2 year old is not a recipe for cuteness to happen very often. (Well actually it is... just not planned cuteness. It's all spontaneous here.) 
Birthday girl and her daddy!
Birthday girl and her Momma
One is wonderful!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment