Friday, May 3, 2013

A Wabbit comes to visit

We had a great Easter.
It was filled with lots of eggs, lots of candy, and lots of great food!
Do you happen to remember Easter last year?
Hannah had a cute shirt made. She looked darling in it.
The great news is that she still fit in it for this year.
Well, Stephen thought I should make one for little sis this year.
So, I did.
She was a total doll.
For some crazy reason, I didn't get a picture with the two girls together.
I have pulled out the shirts in hoping that I could do a "redo" picture.
It's now May, I have a feeling that might not happen.
Let the hunting begin!

The Motherload
Sharing the eggs, not the candy!

The Easter Bunny came for a visit that night and brought the girls lots of wonderful things.
(Can I just take a second to gloat? I made that egg banner. It turned out way cute! Thanks Pinterest!)
The whole basket exploring, Hannah was SO stoic.
I could not get her to smile. 
However, this little child was nothing but smiles.
Hunt number 2.
Thanks Uncle Lance for helping get the egg out of the tree.
Lance and Katie hosted a wonderful dinner.

Happy Easter (although late) from the NeSmiths!


No comments:

Post a Comment