Monday, May 28, 2012

The End is NEAR!!!

What a little sweetheart!!! We had an ultrasound this past week. I didn't realize that I got another one until my previous appointment. At this point with Hannah, I had ultrasounds every week for quite awhile due to my health problems. Hannah was a mover and wiggly in the womb but not like this little one. She gave us quite a show at the doctor's office. It was so sweet and awesome. You can see her mouth open in the picture below. She was kicking and putting her hands up but my favorite thing she did was play with her toes. ADORABLE!!!   
This has been a very different pregnancy than Hannah. At this point with Hannah, I had looked like I had swallowed the Marshmallow man and my ankles were the size tree trunks. This little sweet was a little more tender to her mommies feelings and let her keep her "girlish" figure. (I have gained plenty of weight but I just appreciate the fact that when you look at my legs you can still tell that they are legs) But I actually kinda feel like this has been a more difficult pregnancy. It's probably the fact that I have been chasing a one year old around. Well, maybe it's the fact that I am within a month of delivery and just feeling the pain.

I'm so excited for her to come into our family. Everyone is. Hannah is so cute with her. I'll ask her where baby sister is and she'll pat my belly. On occasion she'll lift up her shirt and pat her stomach. When I ask her if she wants to give the baby a kiss, she'll put her cheek on my stomach and hug my stomach. Hannah also plays with her by blowing raspberries on my stomach. That cracks me up every time. Stephen has started to see my stomach move with her kicks and general rolling around. At our last appointment she measured at 6 lbs 1 oz. She will more than likely me delivered on the 15th of June. I wouldn't mind if she came earlier. And "she" will likely be Sarah Grace. We have had such a dilemma with picking a name. Lists lists and more lists coupled with adding up points. We are so excited to make her entrance into the world!    

3 comments:

  1. Congrats. I think at 3 wks out I was saying the sponge bob- i'm ready i'm ready song. Then 2 wks i can do this n wait. 1 wk-what the heck was i thinking. good luck so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Rachel!!! Good LUck!

    ReplyDelete