Monday, March 5, 2012

We needed jammies

We needed new jammies. Let me show you what I mean.

Evidence #1


She has the cutest little belly out there. But, poor thing every time she raises her arms her belly button comes out and says hello. I personally think it's a little to cold for her belly button to come out and play.

Evidence #2


Notice the wording on her shirt "Santa thinks I'm nice". Well, that statement is completely true. Christmas was awhile ago.

Evidence #3


This does make it easier to play this little piggy but frankly this makes me a white trash mother.

I got a couple this weekend Sweet little Hannah, no worries. No more little piggies hanging out of your jammies.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I started reading that and figured is was a request for Gma's to buy some new pjs... but I guess the thought of being a white trash mom was just too much to bear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha. I LOVE THIS POST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just cut the feet off and make pants next time, its all good or sew up the holes. If you can get them over the head and fit in the waist then they are still useable. Ha jk well the pants are useable anyways. lol

    ReplyDelete