Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Team Daddy!

My dad, (he's that cute guy) he loves a clean kitchen. My mom, (the other one) has been majorly slacking off. Espcially the floor. She actually thinks if she sweeps twice a day, that that's enough. Boy is she wrong with me hanging around. I'm the one closest to the floor. I KNOW it could be cleaner. I know where my cheerios hide and where I fling my food. So I decided to do Daddy a little favor and MAKE mom not only sweep but mop too. I started with spilling almost a cup of powdered sugar on the floor. Then I proceeded to crawl around in it and flap my arms and throw it. I did my part. It was a mess! There was no way that Mom could ignore it. Hahahaha!!!! Daddy will be so happy with a newly mopped floor! Go Team Daddy!!!












I even made footprints in the dining room. It could use a good vacuum too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment