Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thanksgiving

This is *kinda* late. Sorry. But I wanted to make sure we had it in here for posterity's sake.So, Happy Thanksgiving from the NeSmith family
We went up to Grandma Jan's and Papa's house.

Grandma Hutchison was there along with all the cousins

We even had some extended family with some of Uncle Gary's family and Uncle Craig there.



On Thanksgiving morning we all went for a walk at the University.

Mom is always the photographer and misses the pictures. Poor Mom. This is the only one with her in it.

The brave men that tackled the Hutchison Turkey bowl.

The walkers. Bicyclist not pictured. Along with our sweet little Hannah Cate who was taking a nap at grandma's and Robyn who volunteered to stay home with her. THANKS ROBYN!!!

Hannah learning to walk. She's close.


I wish the sun could have hit Stephen's face so you could see how handsome he is. Did I mention I made Hannah's dress. I think it's super cute. A bit big, but still super cute.

1 comment:

  1. I totally was thinking.."I bet she made this dress..." kept reading then yep, you did!!! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete