Sunday, March 8, 2015

Eggstravaganza

(It's kinda weird putting this up. I already have the Easter decorations up for this year.)
 Trying to get into the Easter Spirit with homemade crafts
 and a little shopping. Sarah seems quite into it.
 Chocolate just couldn't be resisted.
 How do you like my manicure? Hannah's the best!
 We were off to the Y's Easter party. To my GREAT disappointment we missed the Easter Bunny and the Easter Egg Hunt. I was really bummed. Thankfully, I had not told the girls we were going to see him.
 But, we still got to bounce in the bounce house, get our faces painted, do a craft and "bob" for ducks.

 Smiles were still to be had.
 At least we still had the church Easter Egg hunt to look forward to.
 This picture cracks me up. Hannah thought the hunt had started without her.


 The girls and their loot.






 The Easter bunny is such a little tease when he comes to our house.
He always hides the baskets.
Silly rabbit!





 We're so photogenic.


Maybe, we will have better luck next year.
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment