Friday, January 10, 2014

The most beloved toy

The best toy ever made for little girls
is a shopping cart.
My mother in-law, last year, asked what she should get for Hannah for Christmas.
I said, "Well, she is getting a play kitchen for Christmas. Why don't you get her some play food to go with it."
I then told her about the shopping cart at walmart I saw that was full of play food.
We got the best toy in error.
I wanted it for the food...only the food.
I thought the shopping cart was just going to be something else to trip on.
They love it (way more than the food)




This shopping cart goes everywhere is this house. It is currently right beside my bed.
Even though it is something I in fact do trip over (a lot) I sure do love it and recommend it to any parent of a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment