Tuesday, April 2, 2013

In our backyard

Ok, we are still at Orlando here.
Stephen and his siblings, Emily and Scott, went to Universal Studios this day.
I stayed at the condo with the girls, Laura and Grandma Cathy.
While the wee little one took a nap and there was a babysitter available,
Hannah and I scoped out our backyard.
 We had a wonderful time feeding the ducks.... with grass.
 Played chase at the playground.
 Basked in the sun.
 Went on a nature walk.
 And relaxed with a cool breeze.
 Then we high tailed in out of there. Yikers!
 Then while my wee little ones were taking a nap, I was able to escape and go to this beautiful place.
I barely missed the session. I blame you navigation system that took me on back roads. Ugh!
I might also blame myself to for forgetting my temple recommend.
Oh well, had a great time anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment