Friday, March 22, 2013

A Gem

I have a gem in my family.
Her name is Mom.

I spent the last few days with her.
She had a lot to do this week but put them aside for me.

She put up with a lot for me.
Pee pee & poo poo panties, 4:00 am wake up calls & oh the crying!

My mom is wonderful, kind and generous.
She would literally give you the shirt off her back 
(I know, she's done it for me)
And although she's not the only Gem in the family,
she is the only Jan.
And THAT is saying something.

Thank you Mom for letting me get showers, blow dry my hair, and go shopping.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I adore your parents...they became my fill-ins during college and I will love them forever for that. Hearts of gold...both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. Truth is I have nothing to do when my babies are around. I loved every minute of our time together!

    ReplyDelete