Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sick of it!!!!

I feel like I have not been out of the house in 2 months.
That is basically truth.
(I did go to Tennessee during Christmas)
You want to know why?
We've all been SICK!
and I'm SICK of it!
I have missed church a ton
I have missed working out a ton
I have missed going to the grocery store a ton
I missed Christmas shopping a ton
I have missed being outside a ton
I have missed clean noses a ton
I have missed sleep a ton
I have missed a healthy body a ton
I have missed not getting sneezed on a ton
I have missed happy girls playing a ton.
 
Stephen, please avoid getting the flu like me, Hannah and Sarah or anything else that could be called an illness.
I'd really appreciate it! 
 
(I'd also really appreciate it if Blogger let me upload my pictures from my computer again. Anyone out there have any ideas why it won't let me?!?!?) 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you've been so sick! We've had seasons of lots of sickness and it really gets you down. I hope that you start feeling much, much better and that everyone stays well! Love you! You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new picture!
    Sorry y'all have been so sick. Just suck it up...I mean sniff it up...no, blow it out! Let the girls get in bed with you and snuggle all together. In two months it will be March 13th and getting warmer!!!

    ReplyDelete