Wednesday, October 31, 2012

48 give or take

Hannah... geez!
 That little girl will keep you on your toes.
These are just some of the events of the past 48 hours.
I come into our den to find her on top of the tv stand...
coloring the tv screen.
 She had already vandalised the wall.
I am ironing in our bedroom.
Hannah takes my phone from the charger
and puts it in a cup of water.
 iphone = dead
This morning, I was working on Sarah's Halloween costume.
Hannah's in the laundry room,
 scattering laundry detergent and dryer sheets.
I'm getting Hannah dressed and take off her diaper.
She has a straight pin in her diaper.
 A STRAIGHT PIN!!!!
Hannah runs off, climbs the toy chest and proceeds to pee on it.
Then as we are leaving the gym
 she asks for water. The teacher gives her some
and she says "Thank you!"
 
She warms my heart!!!

1 comment: