Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mountain Man

Did you think I was talking about Stephen?
Couldn't have been more wrong.
This my friend is a collection of pictures taken of Hannah right before she got in trouble.
At the Doctors office.
Trying to get into the candy cabinet.
 Putting a flash light to her eye.
 Attempt 1 to knock off all 15 pairs of her and Sarah's shoes.
 Attempt 2 to knock off remaining shoes that she didn't get with first attempt.
(For the record, I was changing Sarah's diaper. My first removal and scolding obviously had no affect on this determined climber.)
Finally, she has learned to scale the pack n play.
Thank goodness Sarah wasn't there.
 
(I have a picture of that too. But... someone did not have on appropriate attire. I'm looking at you Hannah!!!) (Kinda funny me blaming Hannah when she only had clothes on in one picture. Maybe it's my fault that you were in your birthday suit.)

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! that is so hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo Funny and Soooo True!!!!!
    Can't wait to be with you all this weekend! Glad the real men are off to work in LA so we can play in T Town. Love to ALL

    ReplyDelete