Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Since we've been home

More like between birth and July 6th.
I kid you not I have uploaded photos 10 separate times. It's probably more like 15 to 20. I would put too many I guess and it would freeze up or I would get distracted by a child or whatever else could come up.

So I really will not have much commentary. But, let's face it, you just want to see my pretty little girls anyway.
Hannah has been so cute whenever she holds her. She'll ask in her Hannah way by sticking out her arms and grunting. Then when she is done, she either pushes Sarah off her lap or sticks her arms in the air signifying that she is finished. (Don't worry, there is always an adult around.) She sure loves her sister though. She wants to cuddle and squeeze her all the time.
This picture always makes me laugh. Can you see Hannah standing on her nightstand in the background? She is a big time climber!
One of the few times you'll see Sarah cry. She's an amazingly quiet peaceful baby.
Some more sisterly love and curiosity
So thankful that my mom was able to come and stay and help out!!!
Thanks Mom!



I'm telling you, Sarah Grace NeSmith is perfect!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aw. Sweet sister pictures. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I want to come back! So very precious!!!Glad Sarah is such a good sleeper too! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pictures are so cute. is that the blanket mom made for hannah? yay for good good babies.

    ReplyDelete