Monday, April 16, 2012

Workin at the carwashers

I love wireless. It means I can take my pictures from my phone and put them on blogger with no headaches. The past 3 or 4 months we have been without it. It' s been torture. But, for my birthday, (stories of one the best birthdays ever to come) my wonderful husband got me a router. It's so nice not to have to try and load movies and pictures at the doctors office or at other random places you go.
Anyway, there was a car
wash. This was back weeks ago when it was so warm. We had a little family car wash. At the house, I park under big tall trees that have these little bitty berries on them. This means birds, lots of them. Especially when migration season is going on. So, do you know what that means? Bird doo doo splattered all over my car. (Sorry mother, I don't mean to be crude.) But that's what happens. (At least I spared you those pictures.)
So Stephen and Hannah kindly washed my car.
I hope no one from child labor laws is seeing this.
Look at those chunky little legs. She's just too cute.
She loved washing the cars. Playing in the water and the suds made her so happy. I wish I could have gotten some better shots where she was just beaming. I think that she would be thrilled to do another photo shoot if she got to wash the cars again.

No comments:

Post a Comment