Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I have realized that I didn't take many pictures during the holiday. (It could be because I lost my brand new camera like 3 days after I got it. Never fear though I found it about 3 days before Christmas. I have a hard time with keeping track of my cameras apparently)

However, these are a few that I did get. This is Daddy and baby reading Twas the Night Before Christmas. I thought it was precious, I wish Hannah thought the same thing. Christmas morning was great.
Hannah was super surprised that both of her parents came to get her in the morning. I love the look on her face.This is her coming around the corner to see what Santa brought her.

A little pink pony for her to ride everywhere.

Perfect Fit! What a sweet ride!

Then she came to the stockings and dismounted her little pony.

The first gift from the stocking.... air freshener

(So side note... I know that when Stephen came home with air freshener I had to give him a quizzical look. Air freshener... really??? Turns out to have been the VERY BEST GIFT in that stocking. It has turned Hannah's room from a stale smell to the smell of flowers, sunshine and fairies. It's wonderful!)


There are alot of pictures with Hannah and her stocking but it had to be the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.





The traditional fruit at the bottom of the stocking.

Nothing else could happen until she had eaten that banana.

Looking my Christmas finest.

I hope y'all had a Merry Christmas!




2 comments:

  1. She is so big!!! You guys look so cute; I love the new header! :)

    ReplyDelete