Tuesday, July 19, 2011

While I sort through 514 pictures.... just from Mom

I had been asking my mom for these pictures for so long. Something always got in the way, Canceled trip, forgotten computer, didn't think about it.... So the wise mother of me burnt me a cd. Thanks Mom! But I have a long list of pictures I already want to use. (Sigh... things are going to have to be cut out) Well, since I have waited this long to post about the beach trip 2 months ago, what's another week and make it a great blog?

But to keep my 6 followers coming back for more NeSmitheration, here are some pictures of the beauty in the mean time.









1 comment:

  1. i love the term nesmitheration. mom says hannah loves clifford. thats so fun. she also didn't recognize the pictures but i suppose its hard to remember 6 out of 514!

    ReplyDelete