Friday, August 13, 2010

Let's play catch up!

So I'm not the best blogger...
What you couldn't tell?

My husband Stephen has been asking me to do a blog for literally months. I am not computer savvy... and that's a huge understatement. But Stephen and I feel that it is like we are preserving our family for generations to come. Unfortunately, I am getting a poor start on our family. On September 12 we will be celebrating our 6 month wedding anniversary. It has been PURE BLISS!!! Stephen is the best thing in my world!
So many wonderful and amazing things have since our life began together. So I'll try and give a rundown in pictures that will help you catch up on the major events in our life. (Then hopefully, that will put you on track for the not so major events in our life.) Enjoy!




The night that my dreams started to change to my reality. We got engaged on December 16, 2010. Rachel NeSmith.... doesn't it sound lovely?
















Isn't he just dreamy folks??? These are a couple of the pictures we took for our engagements.



We got engaged on top of the tallest building in Tuscaloosa. It was beautiful being able to see all the lights and of course being snuggled up to the one I love!

On March 12, we were married in the Birmingham, AL temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was day one of Rachel Hutchison NeSmith. Unfortunately, because it was so long I really remember many of the details of the day. Some of my favorite moments include Stephen coaching me on the ride to the to say "yes" at the alter and the car honking as Stephen goes in for a kiss. (See picture at left.) My favorite moments are those that Stephen and I shared in the celestial room talking about our dreams for our journey together.




















We had a wonderful honeymoon in Orlando. It was so much fun. But, I kinda sorta forgot my camera... I'm not the best with remembering the small things. So thank you cell phone inventor that thought it would be a great idea to have a cell phone that doubles as a camera. Now, if only your consumer can figure out how to take the images off her camera and load them to her computer. (Yikes!!! I'm totally not a cell phone/computer person)
Sorry guys....this is going to be it for this post. But I will resume. I promise you Stephen, I will resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment