Friday, January 10, 2014

Dollywood

My Mom bought me and her a season pass to Dollywood last Christmas.
I initially thought it would be a waste of money because I couldn't see myself coming there so often.
Well, I was wrong. Mom was....well, right.
We have really enjoyed it.
Cruising with Hannah in the drivers seat  
She was the perfect driver.
Only honked her horn to say hello.
Much different than the times that her mother uses her horn.
Cousin love... in the non back woods Tennessee/Alabama way
Hannah's first roller coaster ride
Ha! Sarah completely hating it!
Eva on the other hand
Ha! Laugh every time
Still hating it
Wait...wait
What's this?
Is that a smile I see creeping up on your lovely face?
The person conducting the ride told her like five times to sit on her bottom.
On the loud speaker.
It took me at least three times of her saying it to realize she was talking about Sarah.
My question to the conductor:
Do you really think that a barely one year old is going to realize you are talking to her?
Nope 
Thick as thief's 

The new class
I had the brilliant idea that I could take all five kids home to grandmas by myself
I still get scared thinking about it
5 kids, 2 one year olds, 1 two year old, 1 three year old
But everything went perfect

1 comment:

  1. You were brave. You also had the best possible travelers! You gave me the strength to check into a resort at 8 at night in the dark with 2 one year olds and 2 three year olds. Plus take them to a water park. The Good Lord watches over the young and the stupid.

    ReplyDelete